About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Business Execution Consultant – HR Global Delivery Strategy Leader who will lead the Human Resources Global Delivery mandate to plan and chart the growth of global delivery capabilities/resources. You will work closely with HR functional leaders and their teams to mine new opportunities to leverage global delivery through discovery and consultation sessions, thereby generating opportunities for HR to generate cost efficiencies.
We are looking for a leader to manage the global delivery strategic plan, activities, and partnerships necessary to achieve our targeted growth offshore .
In this role, you will:
- Consult with HR function leaders to identify global delivery opportunities that can help deliver services effectively from India or Philippines
- Qualify new opportunities for global delivery and work with cross functional teams to achieve approval and plan transitions to India and Philippines
- Engage with India and Philippines leadership to ensure all new engagements are set up for success via hiring of quality talent, proper handover and training from LOBs, and stabilization of processes
- Help achieve efficiencies of scale and work collaboratively with other HR teams to help achieve the targeted cost savings goals as identified by the Efficiency program
- Set a high bar for performance management, governance, and smooth functioning of business through a cadence of business reviews and involvement of LOB leaders
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to senior leadership for implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are large scale and cross organizational
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across multiple lines of businesses and serve as an experienced advisor to the leadership.
- 7+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 5+ year of experience in a combination of the following: outsourcing / global delivery strategy, shared services strategy, project management, operations management, transition management, service delivery management
- Experience managing through the transition of services to offshore delivery.
- Established relationships and strong partnerships within and across the complex Enterprise Global Service (EGS) landscape.
- Work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
Position Location Options to be based:
(Required 3 days a week in office hybrid work schedule)
11625 N. Community House Road, Charlotte, NC
301 S. Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC
8740 Research Drive, Charlotte, NC
1525 West WT Harris Blvd., Charlotte, NC
550 S. 4th Street, Minneapolis, MN
7001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA
4101 Wiseman Blvd., Bldg. 308, San Antonio, TX
5000 Riverside Drive, Irving, TX (Dallas metro)
2222 W. Rose Garden Lane, Phoenix, AZ
2600 S. Price Road, Bldg. B, Chandler, AZ
Relocation assistance is not available for this position
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.