About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Operations Processor (Work Director 2) to join in and help lead our company's efforts to assist in our transformation to further enhance the success of Wells Fargo and Lockbox Operations.
As a Work Director, you will oversee the daily activities for a functional area within Lockbox Operations. You will coordinate, prioritize, and distribute daily work; monitor work in progress, adjustment staff resources as needed; coordinate training; and assist in scheduling staff to meet production deadlines. Provide production and performance feedback to site leadership. Other duties may include opening, receiving, logging, batching, scanning, preparing, and distributing incoming and/or outgoing mail, as well as data entry and routine math calculations.
The successful Work Director will demonstrate strong attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to follow procedures, and basic computer knowledge. They have the desire and motivation to constantly improve their ability to perform each function quickly and accurately. The working environment is fun with a casual dress code in a highly secure facility.
In this role, you will:
- Support Operations in completing larger and more complex business, operational, and customer support initiatives and overall effectiveness of team performance
- Use technical expertise in the designated area and resolve escalated issues
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and customer support
- Perform complex operational and customer support initiatives within Operations functional area
- Assist staff, managers, and colleagues and provide guidance and interpretation of policies and procedures
- Apply technical knowledge and expertise to perform work and action requests
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to staff
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- 4+ years of Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and distribute complex work
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skillset
- Quality & Quality Review skills
- Leadership experience, including training and providing performance feedback to staff/managers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
Adaptability and flexible under often challenging and stressful situations
- Ability to oversee multiple tasks and workflows simultaneously
- Ability to work holidays and overtime
- Ability to provide flexible scheduling
- Ability to lift 10+ pounds
Hours and Location:
- This position schedule is Thursday - Monday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM or until work is complete. Saturday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM or until work is complete
- Schedule may be subject to change; based on operational need and changing work requirements
- This role is located at 18035 Sperry Dr Tukwila, WA 98188
• Starting at $23 Hourly
Pay Range$20.29 - $30.48 Hourly
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.