About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Human Resources Consultant to join the Consumer Lending HR Consulting team. For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at www.wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Lead in moderately complex initiatives and deliverables and contribute to large scale planning related to Human Resources Consulting deliverables
- Review and analyze moderately complex business challenges that require an in depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Focus on consulting engagements for middle to more experienced level leaders spanning a range of complexity
- Lead the consultation, advice and hands on support for the execution of human capital strategies, resolutions and leadership initiatives in support of strategic business decisions
- Enhance and drive the effective and efficient delivery of specialized services to ensure leadership receives the appropriate resources required to fulfill people related requirements
- Consult with business leaders by asking the right questions, developing organizational and cultural knowledge, sharing observations, data, and themes relating to specific human resources products and services in order to develop and implement human resources solutions
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet project deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a mentor for less experienced individuals
- Embrace the Human Resources Operating Model by proactively and effectively collaborating with partners to positively influence outcomes
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Human Resources Consulting or Human Resource Strategy experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Financial Services Experience
- Experience supporting groups through organizational change
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to strategically analyze data and diagnose opportunities and interventions
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in a matrix environment: delegation of activities to appropriate owner of work
- Experience providing consult and presenting solutions to senior leadership
- Experience in one or more of the following HR disciplines: talent development, talent management, compensation, recognition, performance management, diversity equity & inclusion, employee relations, team member engagement and retention, organizational design/development, executive coaching, human capital planning or staffing and recruiting
- Diversity equity and inclusion consulting experience
- Professional presentation skills
This position has a hybrid work schedule - 3 days a week in the office and has been posted for Charlotte, NC; Mpls, MN; Des Moines, IA; Phoenix/Chandler, AZ; San Antonio, TX and Dallas, TX.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.