About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Healthcare Business Development Manager in Consumer & Small Business Banking providing coverage for the Healthcare Industries Group in Small Business. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Manages the sale of products or services within a specified district or territory. Selects and develops sources, leads and contacts. Works with marketing teams to generate targeted sales programs, including telemarketing, direct mail, referrals, existing clients and other methods. Participates in trade shows and sales events as required. Provides management with appropriate and timely reporting/communications regarding lead generation, new transactions, forecast changes, market conditions and competitive issues. Ensures that all transactions from origination through close of deal are processed completely, accurately, in accordance with quality customer service standards and turn-times.
- Lead in moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within Business Lending Development functional area and contribute to large-scale planning related to functional area deliverables
- Review and analyze moderately complex business challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors within Business Lending Development functional area
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet project deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements within Business Lending Development functional area
- Collaborate and consult with Business Lending Development peers, colleagues, and middle level managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead Business Lending Development projects and teams, or serve as a mentor for less experienced individuals
- 4+ years of Business Lending Development experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to learn sales plans, product lines and services
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business or management
- Business development experience
- Commercial lending experience
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Knowledge and understanding of business banking: sales or credit
- Knowledge and understanding of underwriting or evaluating commercial credit
- Strong prospecting, sales, negotiation, and influence skills
- Established network in the local market
- Healthcare industry experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Pay Range$87,700.00 - $155,900.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.