About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Senior Account Resolution Representative in Consumer Lending as part of Business Operations. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Support performance of less experienced individuals and overall effectiveness of Account Resolution team by coordinating and monitoring daily activities
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within Account Resolution functional area
- Perform complex transactional tasks, such as contacting customers to determine reason for payment delinquency and obtaining payment commitment by placing outbound calls which are no routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of policies and procedures to less experienced Account Resolution individuals
- Interact with immediate Account Resolution team, managers, and senior business leaders on wide range of Account Resolution related topics, as well as external customers
- 4+ years of Account Resolution, customer contact, Customer Service, or Sales environment experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Experience managing a pipeline of work from assignment to completion
- Ability to manage to production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
- Recovery experience
Location: 7000 Vista Dr. WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00-5:00 PM, with one weeknight, from 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.