About this role:
The Capital Management & Pricing Strategy (CMPS) team is focused on promoting efficient and profitable balance sheet deployment by driving a consistent framework for pricing decisions and increasing awareness and subject matter expertise within our businesses as new or existing business is evaluated. Our team is seeking a Sr. Business Execution Consultant to lead and drive the execution of pricing and capital-related strategic initiatives across CB’s businesses as well as providing advisory support and guidance to the business for live deals.
In this role, you will:
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners
- Facilitate business leadership decision-making by leading cross functional strategic initiatives that enable CB to execute on its pricing and balance sheet strategy
- Serve as an experienced advisor for pricing and capital/balance sheet related matters through proactive engagement with all levels within the organization, including senior leadership
- Leverage pricing, credit, and finance expertise to provide front office and other business support teams with on-demand support and consultation for live deals
- Partner with subject matter experts within risk, finance, treasury, credit among other functional and business support teams to problem solve complex topics that drive consistency in the evaluation of pricing and balance sheet deployment opportunities within our businesses
- Provide vision, leadership, and expertise to front-line, business, and functional leadership as our pricing strategy is implemented (and evolves over time)
- Utilize data and analytics to provide insights around pricing outcomes
- Support the content creation for pricing forums, business reviews and other discussions held with CB leadership
- Monitor market and peer trends and developments for matters such as profitability, credit, pricing, and capital
- Help implement internal and external changes to capital within CB pricing and profitability tools
- Evaluate methodologies and assumptions used to evaluate prospective and historical customer profitability
- Help drive effective and consistent communication of pricing and capital initiatives and strategies across CB
- 4+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Commercial Banking (CB) experience
- Knowledge of CB’s credit products including a general understanding of the credit origination process – e.g., pricing, structuring, underwriting
- Base knowledge of CB’s balance sheet, including key profitability drivers at the business and credit product level
- Familiarity of regulatory capital rules and internal financial performance management concepts like funds transfer pricing and capital allocation
- Ability to synthesize disparate information into a cohesive strategy and execution plan
- Outstanding problem solving and analysis skills with the ability to work independently or within cross-functional working groups
- Demonstrates a keen sense of urgency in delivering work product while being able to prioritize and balance multiple projects concurrently
- Management consulting, investment banking, finance/treasury, or credit experience a plus
- Leverage a wide scope of data to develop customized analytics and insights to support business strategies
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills with the ability to influence various levels of management within the team and across CB teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft PPT and Excel
- 550 S Tryon St. Charlotte, NC
- 500 S 4th Minneapolis, MN
- 1445 Ross Ave Dallas, TX
- 10 S Wacker Dr. Chicago, IL
- 150 E 42nd St. New York, NY
NC-Charlotte- $84,000-$149,400 annual
MN- Minneapolis- $84,000-$149,400 annual
TX- Dallas- $84,000-$149,400 annual
IL- Chicago- $92,400-164,400 annual
NY - New York -$100,800-$179,200 $annual
Salary range is determined by location of the job. May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights, or other long-term incentive awards.
Pay Range$84,000.00 - $149,400.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.