About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Associate to join the Corporate Properties Lease Records and Management Team in a Lease Operation Support function.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key indicators to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups
- Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiencies and cost savings opportunities
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing an understanding of policies and procedures, best practices, and initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with mid-level managers or cross-functional business partners
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff
- Generate and distribute weekly/monthly data integrity reporting
- Program management for the Transaction Execution Program to ensure all approvals, financials, risk, and compliance reviews are completed prior to execution of real estate documents
- Perform quality assurance activities to ensure the data integrity for IDA image quality
- Lead and/or participate with leadership on additional program management or other task as assigned
- Compliance with Risk Management policies and procedures
- Playbook, TEP, IDA QA review, reporting, other program management as assigned
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience with Corporate / Commercial Leases
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong process and documentation skills
- Function with a high degree of effectiveness in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to identify risk exposure and propose solutions
- Ensure strong, steady-state operations and service delivery
- Ability to research, compile, and perform analysis for operational data
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Working knowledge of SAP and IDA
- Hybrid work schedule (3 days in office)
Job Salary and Location:
- IA - West Des Moines Min: $63,600 Max: $113,000
- NC - Charlotte Min: $63,600 Max: $113,000
- May be eligible for discretionary annual bonus.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits/ for benefits information
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.