Lead Business Execution Consultant
Data Management and Insights (DMI) is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data. Our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our team members, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. This team also provides next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs.
Enterprise Analytics and Data Science (EADS) is seeking a business execution consultant to support the Strategy and Governance team in planning, execution, control and change management of different initiatives within the EADS team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Drive larger efforts to independently manage sub-program components and identify opportunity for smaller scale, lower risk projects such as initiation planning, executing, controlling, and closing within change management
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Exercise independent judgment to guide and define project plans, budgets, resolution of issues and ensure project tasks are completed according to established timelines along with reporting the risks related to immediate deliverables
- Oversee teams to deliver capabilities using Agile practices while following the Model Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met
- Candidate will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our existing Agile SDLC and responsible for directing the team towards the Enterprise level objectives on the Agile Transformation
- Experience in problem analysis and reporting, solution implementation, and change management
- Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to represent and hold conversations, drive outcomes with senior stakeholders and navigate through large organizations
- Collaborate and consult with subject matter experts, sponsors, stakeholders, project roles, direct managers, program leads, project individuals, risk managers, business partners and outside vendors
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work
- May manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function.
- Bachelor Degree in quantitative field, Masters degree preferred
- 10-15 years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Good understanding of basics of AI/ ML and Analytics
- Ability to manage in a matrixed organization environment
- 8+ years of experience with Industry standard Project Management methodologies, frameworks(e.g., Agile, SDLC or MDLC), and processes
- Excellent knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint. Applicable knowledge of Jira and JSQL for reporting building. Able to set up project tracking mechanisms in JIRA or other project management tools in highly ambiguous environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills; strong understanding of core enterprise functions and capabilities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision as well as process orientation and enforcement
- Understanding of data analysis, and performing analysis using multiple data sources using MS Excel or equivalent tool
- Candidates must be willing to work in shift to overlap with US stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft suite of tools; Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience implementing organizational procedures, operations, and applicable compliance rules and regulations across a broad number of teams and processes
- Familiarity policies that impact analytics and analytic delivery
- Familiarity with Cloud (GCP) platforms – experience or education.
- Strong analytical skills with mindfulness of accuracy
- Understanding of Datalake and BI tools
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.