About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Data Management Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Manage daily operational execution for data governance, data quality
- Evaluate, recommend and implement strategies for developing and ensuring adherence to a data integrity governance framework
- Manage the research and data quality strategies within a business group or functional area
- Develop strategies to prioritize and remediate data quality issues that align with business needs or regulatory compliance initiatives
- Recommend and execute the development of audits and controls structured around business processes and data quality target state and metadata standards
- Manage individuals and matrixed teams focused on defining data quality requirements and delivering on data integrity initiatives
- Manage operational execution of activities related to all stages of the remediation lifecycle
- Direct team in developing solutions, tools and processes used to maintain a common, companywide data quality, control standards and data sourcing
- Partner with other leaders across the firm to ensure consistent approach and direction on companywide remediation efforts
- Serve as single point of contact or escalation on low to medium priority issues
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- 15+ years relevant experience with 5+ years in managing people
- Experience in Data Management, Business Research, Analytics, Project Management, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
- Regulatory Reporting
- Data Quality and Validation
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.