About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Systems Quality Assurance Associate...
In this role, you will:
- Create, prepare and implement system quality assurance reviews
- Develop and execute test plans and test scripts
- Perform routine and basic analysis, testing and certification of software
- Create basic test plans and focus on test execution
- Perform simple test data conditioning, regression testing, and testing validation
- Review user requirements to ensure that requirements are testable
- Validate user expectations are achieved during the testing process and conduct quality assurance reviews
- Interact with users to share information and clarify instructions
- Collaborate with teams to create and select test cases and create test scripts
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Systems Quality Assurance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Systems Quality Assurance, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
• In-depth understand of Retail | Servicing applications
• Outstanding problem solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
• University degree in related discipline (Any Graduation |BE | B. Tech | BCA | B.Sc. CS)
• 0 to 2 years of Testing knowledge demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, • training, military experience, education
• Need to be flexible for rotational / Night Shifts
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.