About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant...
In this role, you will:
- Support performance of less experienced Administrative Assistance staff and overall effectiveness of team in performing moderately complex to complex administrative tasks
- Be responsible for compiling information, preparing moderately complex reports, and balancing routine general ledger lines or expense accounts
- Perform complex administrative, transactional, operational, or customer support tasks
- Provide a high level of professional support which includes a balance of more experienced level administrative work as well as ongoing ad hoc and project or business initiatives such as planning meetings, tracking deliverables and pulling routine reports
- Assist with selectively referring callers, and answering questions regarding business unit policies and procedures
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of administrative procedures to less experienced staff
- Provide administrative supervision and support to managers in the areas of reporting, customer or business documentation
- Interact with immediate Administrative Assistant team, functional area, and internal peers regarding routine administrative tasks
- Support more experienced level leaders with daily administrative tasks and interact with more experienced leaders across the organization
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Administrative Support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Administrative Support, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.