At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Analytics Consultant with the Operations Analytics team within Conduct Analytics and Reporting. The Conduct Operations Analytics team answers the critical operational and business questions from Sales Practices and Conduct Management leadership – such as optimizing the case volume throughout its lifecycle with almost a thousand researchers, analysts, and investigators.
You will be responsible for highly sophisticated operations analytics and research which involve other analysts on the team and partners. The procedures and policies involved in the case lifecycle are intricate and the case management system and data continually evolving – you will be able to produce analysis that surfaces relevant opportunities for enhancement that is holistic across this dynamic and complex environment.
In this role, you will:
- Identify actionable operational improvements across multiple dimensions (including throughput/productivity metrics, volume forecasting, caseload and staffing levels)
- Formulate an analytical approach that includes defining the problem statement, identify and remedy potential pitfalls, and be able to coordinate different resources to perform thorough analysis
- Self-initiate and formulate novel approaches to detect emerging operational concerns and develop metrics with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)/Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) thresholds that monitor and alert for operational anomalies, outliers, and risks
- Answer complex and exploratory leadership questions with thin contextual background by engaging and coordinating multiple functional areas of the team and partner groups (such as system owners and technology teams)
- Work in partnership with other senior members of the team to drive change and mentor/develop other team members that have diverse skillsets and backgrounds. Be proficient in engaging technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Communicate to management and senior leadership on findings and recommendations through succinct presentations that use appropriate visuals and graphics
- Coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks across internal and external partners to be utilized in the creation of deliverables while meeting aggressive and rapid turnaround times
- Be able to enhance analytical output by collaborating to capture and refine the approach by understanding what the data and analysis should be capable of.
- 7+ years of Analytics and Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of operations analysis experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of data visualization experience
- 5+ years of experience gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- A Master's degree or higher
- Ability to present results of analyses and recommendations to senior leaders
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in SQL, SAS, and other tools to support data mining and analytics insights
- Experience in Natural Language Processing and Text Analytics algorithms using Aster/Vantage, SAS or Python
- Hybrid work schedule with 3 days in the office and 2 days remote
- 96,600.00 - 171,800.00
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.