In this role you will:
- Support customers and resolve moderate to complex inquiries or issues regarding financial products and services via phone
- Perform routine tasks such as answering inquiries, resolving problems, and providing a best-in-class customer experience while adhering to work guidelines, policies, and regulations
- Regularly receive direction from management, escalate questions and refer more difficult issues to Sr. Customer Success Representatives
- Express empathy when helping our customers as you correct their issues
- Need to be comfortable assisting our customers on the phone for long stretches of time in a fast-paced environment where there is a high volume of calls
- Navigate multiple computer systems as you research customer needs and offer solutions, all while communicating effectively and accurately when delivering information. Effectively multitasking will be the secret to your success!
- A pre-employment assessment is required for this position. After submitting your application, please monitor your email for future communications.
- Starting rate $20.00 per hour. Schedule may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
Training and Schedule:
- You will receive in-depth classroom training, continued on-the-job training, and coaching to learn about Wells Fargo banking products, procedures, and services.
- Training classes last for 7 weeks. Training hours are 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. You are required to attend the full duration of this paid 7 weeks of training.
- We’re open 24 hours a day. Your regular work schedule will be based on business need and will include working at least one weekend day and some holidays.
- 6+ months of assessing and meeting the needs of customers or solving customer problems experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of customers, team members, and management
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period.
- 2150 West Pinnacle Peak Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027
- This position will be in-person, on location in a call center environment
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.