About this role:
We are seeking a Product Owner align to one of the 19 Secure Network Services Product Areas suites of vision and roadmap; to support and collaborate with the product team, product area team, and delivery teams to experiment, discover, and deliver on the product vision.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the development and execution of complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have impact across the enterprise with broad impact while managing risk and ensuring regulatory and policy compliance
- Maintain continuous and cadenced communication with the product manager and delivery teams
- Coordinate with business analysts, delivery coordinators, POs, and supporting roles that are shared across delivery teams
- Manage tradeoffs and executing day to day backlog prioritization and refinement; defining release plans aligned to the product strategy and roadmap
- Identify and resolving sequencing and prioritization conflicts across products and product areas
- Coordinating with other product owners in service of the customer experience
- Act as key participant in large-scale planning and prioritization
- Review and analyze complex digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area
- Influence digital strategy for the business line requiring in-depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors
- Make decisions in digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area requiring strong understanding of the business, policies, procedures and/or compliance requirements
- Lead a broad team of digital professionals to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Strategically collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level to senior managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Potentially lead projects, teams or serve as a peer mentor
- This person will perform a crucial role in supporting the transformation of our teams to a high performing agile team and in delivering enterprise-wide value as we transition to a strategic secure network platform of the future.
- Work closely with the product owners, technical leaders, and business leaders to create meaningful customer value with our current and emerging connectivity and/or cryptographic services.
- Need to leverage excellent verbal, written, relationship, and influencing skills across all levels of the organization to build consensus and enthusiasm to prioritize our product delivery against the overall product strategy.
- Will need to be comfortable with technical complexity, ambiguity and facilitating discussions to explore the best possible solution.
- 4+ years of product owner experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience with Agile practices and frameworks (e.g., Kanban, Scrum, etc.) and workflow and collaboration tools, such as Confluence, Jira and Jira Align
- 4+ years of experience with large scale, complex product portfolios with broad scope and impact across large organizations.
- 2+ years of experience managing tradeoffs and executing day to day backlog prioritization and refinement; defining release plans aligned to the product strategy and roadmap
- 2+ years of experience leading the development and execution of complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have impact across the enterprise with broad impact while managing risk and ensuring regulatory and policy compliance
- One or more of the following:
- Experience with Directory Security administration and management such as Ping Directory, RSA, ISE/AAAA
- Experience with Cryptographic technologies such as Encryption, Tokenization, Key Management, Hardware Security Modules, and Certificate Services
- Experience transitioning teams to agile product and portfolio management
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Work in a hybrid environment of 2/3 days in office per week
Internal Job ID: @RWF22
This position isn't eligible for visa sponsorship.
Pay Range$84,000.00 - $149,400.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.