About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking for Customer Service Representative internally known as Securities Operations Representative.
In this role, you will:
- Perform various operational tasks on complex securities that require general knowledge of unit functions and systems
- Phone support securities operations
- Identify ways to improve the overall process
- Perform moderate complex duties such as processing, researching inquires and reconciling transactions
- Review time sensitive documents
- Receive direction from supervisor and coordinate situations involving other departments
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Completed at least 2 years of tertiary education
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Service for a financial campaign
- Amenable to full voice role
- Preferred background in securities operations (e.g trade processing, trade booking, brokerage services, derivatives and fixed income
- Amenable to permanent night shift that follow US holidays
- Amenable to work onsite in Mckinley Hill, Taguig City
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical skills with ability to apply critical judgment and come up with effective decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency for detailed documentation with ability to validate work.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Program
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and perform under pressure with a high motivation
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines with strong sense of urgency and detail orientation.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute a body of work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional research, data entry and exception handling skills.
- Possess an impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency and business acumen
- Highly analytical and keen to details
- Familiarity with banking documents
- Work under minimal supervision with some degree of independence.
The Account Transfers team supports asset movement through manual process or Automated Customer Account Transfers System to and/or from different financial firms or within Wells Fargo. Supported financial instruments are as follows - cash, exchange traded funds, common stocks, bonds, and/or mutual funds.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.