About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Technology Operations Manager to manage and develop team of individual contributors with low to moderate complexity and risk in Technology Operations.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the operational outcomes of key IT services delivered by network services and operations, database services, infrastructure services including server and storage services
- Identify and recommend opportunities for technology operations process improvement and development
- Leverage metrics to support infrastructure associated with applications that are highly automated, and latency sensitive, client facing and internal applications consumed by the Business
- Leverage enterprise tools to digitize work-flows as appropriate, asset and configuration management, metrics and measurement of services including availability SLAs, OLAs, mean time to recovery, repeat incidents and issues
- Instill repeatable processes that consistently meet SLAs and OLAs
- Manage backups, recovery and ensure recovery includes periodic tests to ensure business continuity
- Work with IT risk management, compliance and all lines of defense, including Audit, to ensure platform risks are proactively managed
- Institute controls in partnership with Operation Risks to ensure risk management is sustainable
- Manage the costs, demand and resource capacity for the team resources, leveraging external resources as needed
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding resources, objectives and operations of technology operations to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures
- Collaborate with and consult with peers, colleagues and multiple level managers
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for technology operations
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- 4+ years of Technology Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
- 2+ years of Leadership experience
- University degree in Business or related discipline
- Leadership Experience in leading programs, ability to influence & achieve the desired outcome.
- Strong IT Asset Management - Hardware background and experience working on larger environments.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking ability.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience.
- Strong Knowledge on Configuration Items & Asset Management DB.
- Ability to identify the cause of the issue & work with Tech teams to resolve issues.
- Ability to assimilate data, process high volume of asset records, perform data reconciliation.
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint.
- Effective presentation, Strong verbal/ written communication skills in English.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.