About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant...
This role is to provide the USD Core Technical Solutions and Client Services team with the core business analytics and client consulting support within GTM banks. This includes:
- As a subject matter expert and senior consultant, the primary responsibility of this role is to support the LOB by providing Global Payment service subject matter expertise, support industry initiatives and manage complex projects and programs for the LOB.
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to Payments business analysis in addition to preparation of client-facing reports.
- Responsible for deep-dive analysis on client payments which outline payment activity trends and new business opportunities and assisting in construction of client solutions using existing data analytical tools and methodology.
- Driving the support in execution of Global payment business/industry initiatives. Assists in product proposals/ RFI/ presentations.
- Provide functional guidance & leadership to a team of analysts and accountable for delivery.
- Assists Senior Management with analytics on strategic planning initiatives.
- Participate in Industry meetings, client meetings to provide specialized product & consulting support.
- Largely accountable for deep-dive payment data analysis, due diligence, document management, maintenance of client dashboards etc
- Effective partnership across Enterprise for seamless execution of various GPS program. Design and leads some of the most complex projects/ analyses, generally spanning longer timeframe.
- Assist with certain Team and office administration functions as needed.
- As a subject matter expert, provide guidance to less experienced team members. May mentor a small team.
- 12+ years in International payments and International Banking Systems Knowledge including Transaction Banking and understanding of international norms and compliance in Global payments space.
- Strong Project management skills & Advanced Analytical & technical skills in MS-Office Applications and other Analytical tools
- Results oriented, maximizes opportunities within every situations, demonstrates sound reasoning, Possess excellent Presentation skills to the group and Management. Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills. Outstanding problem solving analytical skills, Ability to lead the team functionally and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important. Proficient in the use of analytical tools such as spreadsheets and databases to conduct analysis
- Experience in developing complex SQL quires
- Experience developing Alteryx solutions, Power BI or Tableau reports & other structured visualization solutions and automation tools.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.