About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Analytics Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- In this role, you will:
• Source, process and analyze data related to customer contact data (transcriptions and meta data).
• Create and update data visualizations, reaching out to Line-of-Business partners to ascertain requirements, conducting deep-dive analyses, and implementing robust quality controls to ensure reporting accuracy.
• Develop, maintain, and manage processes and reporting (Tableau/Excel/PowerPoint) that tracks volume, trends, and ensure data is accurate
• Lead and/or support analytic and reporting projects in order to tell ‘one story’ about customer experience activity
• Compile/mine data from multiple sources to solve complex operational and/or strategic business problems,
• Ensure adherence to data management regulations and policies
• Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
• Mentor or manage less experienced staff, interns, and external contractors
- 9+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Teradata experience
• SAS Experience
• Data mining experience text desired
• NLP/Text experience is strongly preferred
• Design and optimize code for production activities
• Design reports and controls to monitor data flow and integrity
• Experience documenting analytic processes (BRD, QMP, Risk Assessment) is strongly preferred
• Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
• Experience in creating Business Intelligence visualizations using Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI
• Experience developing operational reporting and performing complex data analysis
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.