About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Digital Product Management Senior Manager within the Foundational Hosting Platform tea
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop teams of digital professionals, supporting the development and execution of digital strategy within a business line or functional area
- Engage and influence stakeholders, internal partners and peers associated with the function or affected by its outcomes
- Identify and recommend opportunities for programs and initiatives with impact across the business line and may have impact beyond the business line
- Determine appropriate strategy and actions of the team to meet moderate to high risk deliverables
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures for functions with moderate complexity within scope of responsibility
- Collaborate with and influence all levels of professionals, including senior managers
- Interact directly with external customers
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources to ensure commitments are met and align with strategic objectives in aligned department or business group
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of digital product management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of management experience
- 2+ years of recent and relevant experience with storage, backup services, middleware and/or application hosting.
Previous experience creating (a) team (s) of digital professionals to execute digital strategies within a technology infrastructure functional area
Previous experience leading an organization through a Product Operating Model and/or Agile transformation
Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Experience managing large technology infrastructure efforts
Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with business stakeholders
Effective in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, trust
Proven knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the relevant business function (e.g., Distributed Computing, Storage, Backup Services, Middleware, Application Hosting).
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.