About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Technical Writer. As part of a global IT Service Desk this role will create and edit technical documentation, self-help and knowledge, and communications literature. By creating clear and concise articles, quick reference guides, and videos you are helping to develop an environment promoting self-service. Your impact on our customer and internal experience will make you a key contributor on the Support Team to improve the customer experience and promote world class support. Apply consulting skills and extensive technical expertise. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems and work without considerable direction.
In this role, you will:
- Experience with translating technical content from multiple sources into a style and format that meets multiple end-user needs and project goals
- Experience with consulting with subject matter experts to evaluate, standardize, write, and maintain materials
- Experience with working in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools to create materials
- Ability to identify and rectify gaps in content to ensure accurate and complete documentation
- Ability to independently create knowledge management assets, including templates, style guides, how-to tutorials
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Technology Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience with creating resources for an IT Service Desk
- Experience with Confluence and Jira
- Experience with writing documentation for virtual agent format
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
Pay Rate For Position: $21.60 / hour
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.