About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Enterprise Functional Technology (EFT) aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo. Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo’s large and complex application portfolio.
Enterprise Function Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise Data technology, Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools.
Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team develops and supports software applications, databases and business services; manage test, release and process functions to ensure quality delivery of projects; deliver technical support services.
About the Role
You will work as part of the Enterprise Data Technologies Team develop and support EIW applications. You will interact closely with multiples business partners including the Consumer Lending, Credit Risk & Home Equity.
- Define, design and build solutions to meet the business and strategic requirements.
- Build applications on Spark, Python, Cloud and Opensource technologies.
- Strong ETL experience with highly complex and multi-layer macro driven processes that are fully parameterized
- Build efficient and high performing solutions to meet the business requirements
- Participate effectively in the entire software development life cycle
- Should have good troubleshooting skills to analyze problems in our application platform, and work with development teams to come up with solutions. Also should be able to work with various internal and external application team partners
- Good understanding of agile principles and well versed with different roles.
- Work with all stakeholders to review/prepare Data Model, Data Flows, high level ETL design, source to target data mapping document and be the point of contact for any application related questions.
- Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
- Leads projects and as an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of complex problems.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
- 12+ years of hands-on experience in System Testing and Development on Data warehouse applications with ETL(SSIS/Abinito), Database(Teradata/SQLSreer), Reporting( PowerBI/Tableau),
- 2-5 years of experience as a Scrum Master handling one or multiple data teams.
- Strong knowledge in SQL and "hands-on" experience in writing complex queries on large volume of Data and programming languages like .net, java or python
- Being Cloud Certified(GCP/Azure) is preferred.
- Experience on Spark, Python, Cloud and Opensource technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in building microservices, webservices/REST API, Apache Kafka/Pub-Sub services.
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge on SDLC and experience on trouble shooting production and non-production environment
- Exceptional problem solving skills and ability to mentor others in the skill
- Must be a team player with high software quality standards and expectations
- Support the deployment of solutions through various environments.
- Troubleshoot applications and working directly with various internal application team partners.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills
- University Graduate in Engineering, or Post Graduate in Computer Applications.
Skills : .NET development 5+ years of experience
Database/ETL/Reporting - 5+ years of experience
Currently should have handson with .NET and have good understanding of DB/ETL/Repor
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.