About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Network Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Perform Advanced administration and support of Cisco VoIP applications, gateways and endpoints, Cisco Unified Contact Center, Microsoft Teams, Cisco TelePresence applications and endpoints, voice recording applications, server management, TDM & SIP telecom carrier services
- Provide comprehensive diagnostic, root cause and troubleshooting support, accurate problem resolution and make findings available for future troubleshooting and analysis.
- Review and analyze moderately complex operational support systems, application software, and system management tools to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Diagnose and resolve issues related but not limited to Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Phones, Voicemails , Voice Gateways , FAX , Cisco Unified Call Manager , Cisco Unity Connection , calling feature issues (conference, call back, hold, transfer, call forwarding), One-Way audio( audio or call quality issues) , Phones not working , Turrets not registered or incorrectly registered , speaker bus gateway, SONUS health checks , SONUS PSX for routing the calls etc.
- Work with vendors and other technical personnel for problem resolution
- Lead team to meet technical deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of technical process controls or standards
- Research performance trends and recommend process improvements
- Take lead on high priority issues and represent VMS on Major Incident issues and drive them towards resolution.
- Collaborate with vendors and other technical personnel to resolve technical issues and achieve highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Maintain all assigned tickets with up to date information in our ticketing system
Required Qualifications, International:
- Minimum of 10 years of proven experience in troubleshooting & managing collaboration infrastructure of a Large Enterprise
- Cisco Collaboration OR Microsoft TEAMS Certification is Must
- Good Experience on supporting Cisco systems IPT as well as Contact Center ( UCCX ) setup.
- Good knowledge in Cisco Unified Communication Manager ( CUCM ), Microsoft Teams, Turrets, Cisco Unity Connection (CUC), Cisco Unified Contact Center Express ( UCCX ), Cisco Voice Gateways and CUBE along with very good troubleshooting skills on the mentioned systems.
- Excellent Layer 2 & 3 networking skills including strong knowledge and proficiency in industry-standard networking technologies and infrastructures including cabling, LAN, WAN, and various telecommunication access methods.
- Experience of QOS policies across the Enterprise for Voice and Video.
- Knowledge of SIP, SCCP, MGCP, H323, RAS, RTP, Dial Peers and Digit Manipulation.
- Solid understanding of traditional telephony, PRIs, BRIs, FXO/FXS, circuit-switching, POTS, PSTN, MTSO
- Extensive hands-on experience with dial plans, IVRs, SIP, IAX, RTP, SRTP including TLS, DIDs, codecs and other protocols
- Strong understanding of NAT traversal for VOIP
- Working knowledge of Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol ( STP ) including associated G.711 and G.729 codecs and Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF)
- Basic understanding of cloud technology platforms that are used for newer voice solutions
- Any scripting / programing knowledge or experience would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of firewalling to protect voice services and vulnerability remediation
- Recognize the importance of customer focus and/or of serving the needs of the end user
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.