About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Supervisory Control Associate...
In this role, you will:
- Participate or conduct compliance, supervision, control reviews, administration and technology
- Design risk processes and provide project management support
- Identify issues and provide resolution within Insurance or Private Client Groups
- Perform basic or tactical ongoing regulatory, compliance and operational reviews as well as other duties related to best practices and opportunities for additional synergies to maximize efficiencies
- Receive direction from management and exercise independent judgment while developing an understanding of sales activities using various technological tools and reports to ensure that the activity is in compliance with all regulatory and firm policies
- Collaborate and consult with financial advisors, branch managers, supervisory principals and Market Administration Management
- Experience in Supervisory Control, Risk Management Consulting, Property or Casualty Insurance, Insurance Brokerage, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.