About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Risk Analytics Consultant on the Commercial Lending Segment Reporting team within Enterprise Finance - Controller - Accounting Business Unit Support. This position will support the Y14 Controller Team with an emphasis on data analysis and change management on quarterly regulatory reporting. The role is based out in our Mississauga office.
In this role, you will:
- Perform complex initiatives related to business analysis for regulatory reporting, including those that are cross functional, with broad impact, and act as key participant in data aggregation, trend analysis, and reporting.
- Perform analysis and production activities in support of quarterly Y14 Schedule H and related Wholesale data submissions, including data analysis, trend reporting and submission preparation activities.
- Support instruction interpretations, analysis and implementation of required reporting changes, automation/efficiency projects and issue remediation.
- Collaborate with WCDIR, Commercial Banking/CRE/CIB line of business contacts, ABDOs, DIOs, COOs, Corporate Credit, and RBR to produce accurate and well controlled quarterly reports, address data quality issues and generate awareness of upstream/downstream changes that impact reporting.
- Drive change management for Commercial Lending reporting through definition and design of technology requirements and completion of UAT testing to ensure successful implementation. Analyze the impact of such changes to communicate the impact on reporting.
4+ years of Risk Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
2+ years banking industry experience (commercial lending products)
- Banking industry experience, including exposure to commercial lending products, applications (onboarding platforms, systems of record) and data.
- Data management/analytics experience, including data lineage, mapping, transformation between origination systems, systems of record and central datamarts to support regulatory reporting.
- Regulatory reporting experience (FR Y-14Q Schedule H)
- SQL / Teradata / SAS experience
- Knowledge of LIQ, AFS and other commercial lending systems.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.