At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Technology Business Systems Consultant in Technology as part of Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology.
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex and unique initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams
- Act as an advisory to senior leadership, with strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
- Make decisions regularly for highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for highly complex business problems
- Provide guidance and mentorship to individuals at all levels and provide advice to senior leadership on highly complex and strategic issues
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, project methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic planning or implementation
- 5+ years testing and testing coordination experience
- 5+ years demonstrating organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years working directly with high dollar payment applications
- 5+ years of analysis experience in a customer facing application
- 2+ years of Agile/SCRUM methodology experience
- Ability to take complex and technical concepts and break down into terminology for broad understanding and consumption
- Experience working with regulated companies (financial, healthcare, etc), working with governance programs, control management and/or quantifying risk are desirable
- 3+ years of experience with risk identification, measurement, mitigation, monitoring, and reporting
- Extremely strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Has the ability to collaborate and cultivate strong cross-functional relationships
- Has strong critical thinking skills with experience in anticipating management’s potential questions and next steps
- Has a track record of building and improving existing programs and processes
- Demonstrates experience with process flow and process mapping
Pay Range$120,400.00 - $250,000.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.