About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Analyze data to identify trends, patterns and issues for functional and leadership level audience, customize the reporting artifacts based on the audience.
- Develop solutions for reporting and data needs through means such as dashboards, quantitative modelling
- Build apt reports and visualization to present complex KPI’s and information for meaningful interpretations, summarize key data for management
- Apply knowledge of business, customer and/or products/services/portfolios to synthesize data to 'form a story' and convey the insights effectively
- Independently perform ad hoc data analysis and is able to turn the analysis into meaningful, actionable information
- Excellent ability to summarize key data for management.
- Adhere to compliance and risk management guidelines and standards.
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree, 4+yr work experience in data analytics & reporting teams
- Advanced level skills in Workflow Automation (Power Apps, Sharepoint, Alfresco etc..) and data visualization tool, e.g. Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI with 3+yrs hand on experience in building and maintaining visualizations
- Expert in advanced excel with ability to automate data management processes using formulae/macros
- Experienced in data querying tool like SQL or MSAccess. Be able to write complex queries using SQL.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, ability to establish credibility and build strong partnerships
- Team player, ability to work in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment
- Experience in a shared service or back office operation of financial institutions preferred
- Post graduate or an advanced degree (or equivalent experience) preferred in either of Quantitative or management discipline
- Knowledge of quantitative modelling or statistics, R or Python is an added advantage
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.