About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Senior Manager in Human Resources as a part of HR Operations.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop a team of Vendor Engagement Managers. Responsible for daily management activities, keeping up to date on overall governance, engaging with lines of business to execute upon their vendor support requirements, and leading risk assessments for engagements.
- Engage functional leaders to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict, and ensure alignment with Wells Fargo's policies and business line objectives
- Drive vendor support transformation with special emphasis on sense of urgency, speed of execution, prompt responsiveness, and translating vendor strategy inputs into smart execution
- Analyze vendor portfolio under management to drive vendor consolidation and efficiency generation
- Identify potential risks when implementing change along with developing mitigation strategies and plans
- Recommend opportunities for Business Execution process improvement
- Determine appropriate strategies and actions of multiple business groups to meet moderate to high complex deliverables
- Interpret procedures and processes, and provide leadership to strategize and execute a variety of programs, services, and initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity, and risk
- Collaborate with and influence functional business partners, leaders, and executive management to provide support and drive strategic initiatives for the business
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Business Execution
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years Management experience
- 6+ years in outsourcing strategy, vendor management or global delivery
- 3+ years leading a team and managing day-to-day activities to execute on deliverables
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to deliver results with speed and agility
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Strong, clear, and concise written and oral communication skills
- Position requires onsite presence at one of the locations indicated below
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
11625 N. Community House Road, Charlotte, North Carolina
2222 W Rose Garden Lane, Phoenix, Arizona
550 S. 4th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.