About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Associate...
In this role, you will:
- Partner effectively across multiple departments and functions to improve common processes that enhance our ability to deliver effective desktop technology solutions.
- Document design requirements for collaboration tools and workflow solutions.
- Assess technology options and ensure requirements are clearly defined against capabilities.
- Adhere to required deadlines and agreed upon timelines.
- Design and develop SharePoint solutions from simple to complex, aligned with the needs of the business.
- Plan for comprehensive testing and feedback cycle for all developed solutions to ensure issues have been uncovered and resolved prior to go live.
- Work independently to make recommendations by providing support.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key indicators to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups
- Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiencies and cost savings opportunities
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing an understanding of policies and procedures, best practices, and initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with mid-level managers or cross-functional business partners
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- 4+ years of total experience and 3+ years of relevant SharePoint experience
- Inclusive of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online (Microsoft 365)
- Microsoft Power Platform including Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Understanding and working knowledge on SPFx.
- Good to have MS Certifications.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 for Enterprise, including Excel, Planner and Teams
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Experience in Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and a drive to provide solutions
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to details.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.