About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Technology Business Systems Consultant for the Technology Resiliency & Disaster Recovery on the Drift Management Team. Drift Management is a program that proactive identifies software version drift between Production and Disaster Recovery (DR) environments. Drift Management provides greater system reliability through increased synchronization of Production and Disaster Recovery (DR) environments for an application’s operating system, middleware, and database versions using an automation platform tool.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Drift Management team in shaping and driving the product management related activities relevant to resiliency solutions including defining capabilities supporting Business Continuity Management.
- Have a key role in defining the product vision and roadmap and will work with development/delivery teams and other stakeholder groups across the Enterprise in delivering the capabilities outlined in the roadmap.
- You will engage key resiliency stakeholders involved in activities such as BCP, DR exercises/tests, cyber resiliency, data resiliency, crisis management, etc., and develop requirements for target state resiliency solutions.
- Drive the implementation, roll out and adoption activities while engaging with development team; facilitate discussions, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation and contribute to design activities and decisions to ensure capabilities are delivered effectively.
- Analyze data, create process flows and presentations using MS Office products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Visio, Tableau and Power BI
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of experience defining and documenting complex business and functional requirements in an agile development environment
- 2+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- 2+ years of Product Owner / Product Manager experience
- 2+ years of Agile experience including use case definition, feature and story definition and refinement and backlog prioritization
- 2+ years of experience working with ServiceNow and Remedy toolkit
- 2+ years of audit, regulatory compliance, or risk management experience
- 2+ years of experience in data maintenance and configuration management
- Document customer/user journeys and create procedural documentation,
- Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Experience with Enterprise IT Service Management or Technology BCP/DR solution delivery
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technologies and approaches to solving problems
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience or knowledge in MS Azure Cloud environment (AZ-900 Azure certification)
- Ability to work outside of regular business hour
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location in a Hybrid flex model
NY - New York Pay range - $87,700.00 - $155,900.00 USD Annual
Pay Range$73,100.00 - $129,900.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.