About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant in Consumer Data and Engagement Platforms as part of Consumer and Small Business Banking. The Senior Business Execution Consultant will be responsible for supporting the various Projects under Customer Information Management – Customer Data analytics, and streamline efforts to meet prioritized enterprise objectives. The Senior Business Execution Consultant will work with stakeholders from across multiple Wells Fargo lines of businesses and functions to manage the roadmap and align it to business needs. The candidate will conduct value-based intake and prioritization across requests, bring subject matter expertise on current and emerging customer domain and technology trends to offer strategic solutions to plan and deliver product capabilities that drive business value. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Capture, document and refine intake requests reflecting business requirements.
- Develop and maintain prioritization, interdependency management, and scoping across use cases, organizations and competing priorities.
- Facilitate meetings and drive workstreams to delivery
- Develop subject matter expertise to help drive requests to appropriate solutions
- Demonstrate data products and technology knowledge
- Assist with roadmap development to meet business needs
- Partner with key business and technology stakeholders to drive the roadmap Identify opportunities to continuously refine and optimize the JIRA Board and backlog
- Conduct ongoing analysis of overarching operating models and delivery to identify gaps and opportunities for efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Assemble and present material to management and key stakeholders relating to key team deliverables and workstreams.
- Assist with documentation around key workstreams and deliveries.
Required Qualifications, India:
- Experience in Project & Product Management or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Proven ability to work within a team, managing team backlog and deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge in building PowerPoint presentations & Dashboards
- Around 8 to 14 Yrs of IT industry experience
- Experience in JIRA, Confluence, Kanban
- Experience within the customer data sub-domain
- SQL skills and ability to query data a plus
- Prior exposure to data governance documentation and standards
- Financial Services experience is strongly preferred.
- MBA Preferred
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.