Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Technology Business Systems Consultant (TBSC)
The Wells Fargo Enterprise Data Center Services (EDCS) Compliance and Process Management (CPM) team is responsible for, implementing, monitoring, and maintaining current process, procedure, and control documentation of the Data Center Management Control Inventory and supporting process, procedures, and metrics. The Senior TBSC would be expected to have foundation knowledge of aligned business processes, control procedures and self-assurance activities to ensure a consistent and effective operating model. Will align with Process and Control Owners to receive coaching and mentoring on the expected performance of self-assurance routines. Will execute delivery team routines for DCM’s process, controls and properly archive supporting control evidence for operational risk assessments and audit examinations. Will actively participates in cross functional teams to maintain current all business process and procedure documentation for service maturity and automation opportunities. Will be expected to maintain highly collaborative relationship with the process owner, Product Owner and supporting Functional Managers and essential business partners. (Corporate Security, Corporate Properties, Group Business Process Management Office, Third Party Program and Service providers, Operational Risk Management, Wells Fargo Audit services and external service providers.). This position reports directly to the DCM Compliance and Process Management Senior Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Regularly interface with our Product owner and Process owners and supporting delivery teams to support business process documentation refinement, procedure and control improvements, performance of self-assurance activities and track noted impediments to resolution.
- Escalate impediments daily to raise awareness and seek help request help remove blockers; request support from Lead and Senior Lead roles to resolve conflict using diplomatic and relationship building principles.
- Must be capable of making sound decisions in the absence of detailed instruction and maintain management policies, standards and guidelines designed to protect our hosting environments and customer data.
- Help to identify and drive innovation and strategic business solutions to increase automated control and reporting solutions
- Model high performing and accountable behavior to inspires the cooperation and confidence of others.
- Actively participates in our backlog refinement and prioritization to ensure quality planning, delivering on work in progress commitments and retrospectives to help drive improvements to our product delivery and throughput.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 3+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of Data Center experience
- 2+ years of risk and control management
- Familiarity with Group Business Process Management methodologies for documenting and maintaining current approved process and procedure libraries
- Strong technical writing background
- Working knowledge of Group Business Process Management methodologies and approach to Level 3 process documentation and control mapping
- Working knowledge of financial services regulatory control frameworks e.g. COBIT, NIST, ISO, SOX, COSO
- Capable influencing and communication skills
- Experience maintaining an effective control oversight or self-assurance program to support a mission critical operation
- Familiarity of preventative maintenance routines to support 24x7 critical facilities operations
- Ability to operate effectively within a decentralized service provider in geographically dispersed and matrixed organization
- Proven relationship management skills with the ability to rapidly establish and leverage key relationships with vendors and companion and partnering organizations
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Pay Range$87,700.00 - $155,900.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.