About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Scrum Master...
Need to play Agile Coach role that is expected to perform and collaborate with Leadership, product management.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate the Release planning event and Summarize Team and publish them for visibility and transparency.
- Facilitate team of teams Events across product areas.
- Assist in tracking the execution of features and capabilities
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Resolve contingencies and complicated issues, provide leadership to project teams, and act as a consultant/coach to management
- Continuously refine and keep linked to developing issues and discussions in the greater community of Agile adopters
- Colloborate with Architects, Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders and assist in ensuring that strategy and execution are in sync
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science,
Desired qualification: Master’s degree in Computer science
•First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM )
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a Scrum team.
•Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burn down techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Ability to work directly with US partner teams
• Should be willing to work in shifts to provide better overlap with the US partner team & EGS teams
•Expect independent decision making on strategic solutions, be proactive and drive projects to completion.
• Second or Third level Scrum Master certification (PSM II, PSM III, CSP, CTC)
• Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
• Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
• Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burn down techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
• Previous experience as a collaborative leader
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.