In this role, you will:
- Lead priority initiatives from development through successful execution
- Facilitate process discovery, analysis design and low-code configuration to support business objectives and current state assessment
- Identify process improvement opportunities to drive optimized efficiency and productivity
- Oversee the solution deployment and assist with change management & implementation of Celonis solutions (Action Flow, Conformance Checker)
- Perform financial analysis to determine ROI of process improvements and control monitoring
- Solve complex problems using A3 problem solving and other root cause analysis tools
- Identify opportunities for process simplification, advanced analytics based decision-making and control monitoring
- Consult with technology partners and business leaders to determine the most effective solution to problems
- Leverage business acumen and soft skills to effectively manage stakeholder relationships in a matrix organization
- Provide thought leadership in the area of continuous improvement and operational excellence
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Process Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of management consulting experience at a top-tier consulting firm or financial institution
- 2+ years of formal process improvement / operational excellence experience
- 2+ years of Business Process Management Process Improvement experience
- Experience with process mining tools, Celonis, SQL/PQL or robotic process automation design and implementation
- Understanding of basic machine learning capabilities, i.e. anomaly detections
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Adaptable and progressive learner with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
- A high performer who is proactive, can quickly solve problems and responds rapidly to changing conditions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to reduce complex issues/problems into clear directions and presentations
- Ability to operate with confidence in front of an executive team
- Exceptional organization and planning abilities
- LEAN/Six Sigma certification or Wells Fargo business process management endorsement
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
Expect up to 10 % travel
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship. This posting may come down early depending on the volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.