About Wells Fargo India & Philippines
Wells Fargo India & Philippines is a critical component of Wells Fargo’s strategy to leverage distinct advantages in doing business in a global environment. Wells Fargo India & Philippines is primarily an extension of the technology, operations, and corporate support teams of Wells Fargo. It engages in application development and support, testing, other technology functions, international operations, knowledge support, and middle and back-end banking process solutions for a wide spectrum of Wells Fargo’s needs. It currently has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Manila.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Facilitator who will be part of the HR Global Delivery Facilitation team.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver standard training material of courses with one or more components (e.g., new-hire, refresher, process, product or systems, and customer experience skills) to an audience through directive teaching methods to help individual contributors and managers develop crucial job skills
- Provide one on one or group coaching to assist in learning of new skills
- Support peers and assist with initiatives and implementation
- Provide direction and support with various level business leaders on functional learning strategy
- Use knowledge of general learning and development programs to understand the interconnectivity and business impact of various solutions
- Recommend modifications to instructional designers to keep course content current and to enhance programs, resources and tools
- Receive direction from supervisor and escalate non-routine questions
- Interact with immediate team and functional area on a wide range of information, as well as internal and external customers
- 2+ years of Learning and Development Facilitation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Candidate must have completed at least 2 years of college education
- Candidate must have 2+ years of relevant experience in learning and development
- Experience in facilitating classes within a global audience is an advantage
- Candidate must be amenable to work on the night shift and be located at McKinley Hill / Five Neo, BGC
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.