About this role:
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Private Wealth Portfolio Specialist.
In this role, you will:
- Provide client services to internal and external ultra high net worth customers in account management, operations, documentation, issue resolution, and technical support
- Review basic issues, policies, or procedures for which answers can be quickly obtained, and are related to low to medium risk tasks and deliverables with narrow impact within Private Wealth Portfolio Management functional area
- Receive direction from supervisor and exercise judgement within defined parameters while developing understanding Private Wealth Portfolio Management functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Provide information to Private Wealth Portfolio Management managers, colleagues, and stakeholders, including internal as well as external customers
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Private Wealth Portfolio Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Wealth Management support experience with multi-generational families.
- Working towards CA or MBA
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office tools.
- Good skills partnering and teaming with peers and clients internal and external
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.