About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Associate Manager. This role covers jobs that use data analytic skills and methods to solve problems, create metrics and reports, perform analyses, provide feedback, and deliver insights to support decision making for various enterprise and business initiatives and strategies for areas related but not limited to product and program delivery trends, new business initiatives, resource reporting, quality analysis and compliance risk management
In this role you will:
- Supervise entry to mid-level individual contributors in transactional or tactical reporting and analytical tasks to ensure timely completion, quality, and compliance
- Evaluate and identify strategies for developing and utilizing technical and analytic resources to enable initiatives and projects that predict, improve, support, and measure business success
- Identify Business Execution opportunities and provide guidance on strategies, operations, and financial management for the purpose of process improvement
- Mitigate risk development within the operations of work groups and functional areas
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and maintain necessary processes, controls, and procedures to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Make day to day supervisory decisions and, under the direction of management, resolve issues for procedure administration and adherence, systems or change initiatives, business continuity planning, reporting and research, project funding, quality management, communications, financial control, and internal processing of colleagues
- Leverage interpretation of data management and data governance regulations, policies, and compliance requirements
- Provide analytical assistance for designing, testing, evaluating, implementing, measuring, monitoring, and supporting business strategies
- Work with clients to define information needs to support business processes, initiatives, and projects
- Present findings and solutions to contribute to business success
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources
- Be responsible for selection, evaluation, mentoring and development of staff to ensure client service obligations are met
- Use data research capabilities to translate business problems and data needs into low complexity analyses and recommendations
- 2+ years of Administrative or Reporting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Strong time management skills, quality analysis and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prepare management level presentations
- Ability to present reports to and interact with senior leaders
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Ability to coordinate, lead and facilitate group meetings
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting, and SharePoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Experience creating ad hoc and re-occurring reporting for business purposes
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple and changing priorities
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.