The WCOO team supports the WFCC team which provides a broad portfolio of secured lending solutions, trust services, and capital to clients of all sizes. With leading market positions across our businesses, WFCC brings powerful industry expertise to help our customers succeed — by providing capital for them to sell their products, assisting them in working through transitions or managing issues in their business, and accessing the capital markets. WFCC is an operationally-intensive business — WFCC serves approximately 300,000 clients and manage more than 700,000 deals, and work with a wide variety of collateral, while keeping risk management top-of-mind. Among other businesses, the WFCC team includes the Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (“CDF”) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (“WFEF”) businesses. CDF provides equipment-financing solutions for commercial end-user customers, equipment dealers and manufacturers covering various types of equipment, including outdoor products, marine, recreational vehicles, motorsports, trailers, music, heavy duty and light duty construction and industrial equipment.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop one or more specialized customer service and operations functional teams within Operations area with complex and risk in functional area
- Develop strategies to improve staffing processes, ensure specialized functions meet regulatory guidelines in support of risk management and compliance
- Engage stakeholders and internal partners associated within the Operations area
- Work independently on moderately complex issues and projects
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and risk control development and escalates issues to more experienced management
- Provide training, performance, evaluation and coaching of less experienced team
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding resources, objectives and operations of functional area and team to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures for operation functions with low to moderate complexity within scope of responsibility
- Provide responsibility for budget and financial performance
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Operations
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- Over four ( 4 ) years' Experience in Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Over two ( 2 ) years Leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree holder, preferably business course - Banking, Accounting & Finance or other related discipline
- People management experience in banking operations (Commercial and/or CIB segment)
- Amenable to work on US shift: 9:30 PM to 6:30 AM Manila time
- Amenable to work onsite ( Five NEO, BGC, Taguig City )
- Will be responsible in overseeing the process and specifically in managing the individual contributors who are responsible in accessing documents from workflow tool for processing, review of documents for accurate and complete data, data entry of invoice and credit memo detail from invoices received from Vendors into the system of records and marking documents for review by onshore teams for documents with incomplete or invalid data. Entering Dealer, Vendor and invoice number taxonomy in workflow tool for document storage.
- Implementing/review control to ensure seamless delivery
- Reviews data and reports trends to management.
- Training and coaching new joiners
- Plan, execute and be responsible for people, process and other line of business goals
- Manage stakeholders
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Assistance during transitions / expansions
Manual Invoice Processing
- Reviewing Document batches from workflow tool, splitting document batches into individual documents for processing. Validating Optical Character recognition data for accuracy.
- Accessing documents from workflow tools or email folders for processing, review of documents for accurate and complete data, data entry of invoice and credit memo detail from invoices received from Vendors into the system of records and marking documents for review by secondary team for documents with incomplete or invalid data. Entering Dealer, Vendor and invoice number taxonomy in workflow tool for document storage
- Responsible for reviewing, validating and processing manual invoices and credit memo received from the vendors / dealers - appropriately on system of records.
- Clerical tasks as needed
- Assist in month-end closing procedures as needed
- Serve as back-up for other department members
- Manage emails & queries
- Reviewing Invoice and credit memo rejections received electronically due to missing or incomplete data. Escalating rejected documents for follow up where applicable. Updating rejection errors to complete invoice and credit memo purchase that does not require escalation. Following for resolution on escalated rejected documents. Updating and maintaining Electronic Processing Data Base links for based on workflow requests and rejected document resolution.
- Monitoring and releasing outgoing customer payments from purchased invoices.
- Responsible for reviewing and correcting EDI rejections utilizing existing SOR data and EDI transmission reporting
- Escalating rejections that cannot be solved by processing team to the line of business contacts
- Releasing customer outgoing payments
- Entering database links within the SOR to allow for automated invoice processing
- Manage emails and queries
- Releasing outgoing payments where applicable
Pre-Owned Audit / FX Audit / COMS Auto Audit
- Accessing documents and data from workflow tool or email request and validating against data entry in system of record from upstream purchasing process. Escalating errors discovered for correction. Communicating completion of audit to internal operations teams where applicable. Releasing held outgoing customer payments once validation is complete.
- Responsible for reviewing preowned and commercial auto requestions to ensure that data entry in system of record is accurate
- Raising identified errors for correction prior to customer funding
- Identifying required funding method and releasing fundings to clients once validation is complete
Manual Rebooking / FX Flips / Adjustments / Discounts and Trades
- Accessing documents and data from either a workflow tool or email request. Analyze request and determine change required. Data entry of rebooking invoice data and close out of original invoice.
- Maintaining and releasing customer outgoing payments. Data Entry of payment deductions based on workflow instructions
- Responsible for analyzing requests to determine data entry requirements and executing on changes based on analysis
- Validating data entry for transactions entered by peers
- Responsible for communication of completion to internal and external stakeholders where applicable
- Releasing out going payments where applicable
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.