About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Consult, review and research moderately complex business, operational, and technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable data factors
- Perform moderately complex data analysis to support and drive strategic initiatives and business needs
- Develop a deep understanding of technical systems and business processes to extract data driven insights while identifying opportunities for engineering enhancements
- Lead or participate on large cross group projects
- Mentor less experienced staff
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, external contractors, and mid-level managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Leverage a solid understanding of compliance and risk management requirements for supported area
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Analytics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Knowledge in: SAS, SQL, Database Management, Project Management, Requirements Elicitation and Documentation, Development and Testing
- Banking experience
- Participate in the daily operations of data requirements gathering, data sourcing, and data mart development and implementation that will support new and existing monitoring strategy development and execution as well as risk metric reporting for the Consumer Bank
- Partner with our internal and external partners to identify potential data sources in-line with overall Enterprise data strategy
- Work in close partnership with Wells Fargo Technology and DMI on the design, development and implementation of analytical tools, infrastructure, and data environment enhancements required to support robust supervision, oversight and surveillance capabilities that are scalable across Consumer Banking
- Amenable to work on a mid-schedule
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.