About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Technology Business Systems Consultant to join Supply Chain Management.
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in providing technology initiatives for simple to moderately complex business problems within technology business systems
- Contribute to the development of systems and procedures that are both cost effective and meet the relevant business requirements
- Evaluate moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of planning and direction conducted to resolve complex business problems
- Partner with business and technology teams to evaluate moderately complex business problems and lead a team to provide comprehensive technological solutions
- Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition or improvement to re-engineer technical processes
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to evaluate and resolve issues in order to provide technological solutions and manage both project schedules and deliverables
- Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams
- 4+ years of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong background in the Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance (SLP) module
- Experience in Ariba Source to Settle and/or Ariba Buying and Invoicing
- Experience with managing supplier data across multiple applications a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment writing features, user stories, and managing tasks along with performing root cause analysis and testing
- Stong communications skills
- Background in Supply Chain Management a plus
- Experience with Alteryx data and analytics software a plus
- This position offers a hybrid work schedule
Locations: *Must be able to sit in one of the listed locations
- Chandler, Arizona (B Building)
- Minneapolis, Minnesota (550 Wells Fargo)
- Charlotte, North Carolina (Innovation Park)
- West Des Moines, Iowa (Westown Pkwy)
Base Compensation Range:
$73,100 - $129,900 USD Annual
Eligible for discretionary annual bonus.
Learn about our incredible benefits at Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.