About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Secured Lending Underwriter- Grid Pricing
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within Secured Lending Underwriting functional area and contribute to large-scale planning related to functional area deliverables
- Review and analyze moderately complex business challenges within Secured Lending Underwriting functional area that require an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a Secured Lending Underwriting team to meet project deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of Secured Lending Underwriting functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with Secured Lending Underwriting peers, colleagues, and middle level managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead Secured Lending Underwriting projects and teams, or serve as a mentor to less experienced individuals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of Secured Lending Underwriting experience, or equivalent experience demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Secured Lending Underwriting, or equivalent experience demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- CA/MBA (Finance) or equivalent post- graduation
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.