About the Role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Technology Business Systems Associate.
Automation tester for Global Branch Foundation (Corporate Banking) applications in International Services – Oracle Flexcube, Oracle Banking Payments (OBPM), Oracle Banking Liquidity Management (OBLM) applications to ensure quality of the source codes delivered by vendor (Oracle) and custom/extensions done by Oracle & Wells Fargo team members during various testing phases and to design & develop testable scenarios.
- Should have overall 3.5+ years of user acceptance testing experience.
- Preferably 2+ years of hands-on product expertise in Oracle Flexcube, Oracle Banking Payments (OBPM), Oracle Banking Liquidity Management (OBLM).
- Should have experience in Dev automation using Java, Selenium and similar tools/framework.
- Experience in automation framework designing, scripting, executing, and maintaining automated test scripts.
- Should have at least 1.5+ years of hands-on experience in querying database using SQL/PLSQL
- Should have prior working experience in Core Modules, Payments domain, Customer and Account setup and Interest Calculation
- Should have working experience in Agile, familiar with software and defect lifecycles
- Review and Analyze business requirements/FSDs and communicate for clarification if any
- Should have knowledge in DevOPS. Working experience/knowledge in MAVEN, GIT and Jenkins will be required
- Experience using HP ALM and JIRA to various SDLC processes and artifacts
- Should have proven experience in estimation of book of work and define operational metrics
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholder management and effective escalation
- Ability to work directly with the technology and business counterparts in globally distributed location
- Should be having collaborative attitude to work with local & distributed teams
Essential Qualifications (Technical Skills):
Oracle Flexcube, Oracle Banking Payments (OBPM), Oracle Banking Liquidity Management (OBLM)
Automation using Java, Selenium
Agile methodologies (Scrum)
DevOPS, MAVEN, GITHUB and Jenkins
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.