About this role:
Wells Fargo Supply Chain Management (SCM) Business Management group within the Supply Chain Management enterprise function is currently seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant who will be a supporting the Business Management Leader in SCM:
In this role, you will:
- Lead horizontal business management activities in Supply Chain Management
- SharePoint Mgmt: Domain expertise in managing site content, permissions/access, regulating/auditing site
- Records Mgmt: Support activities within record retention process including attestations and inventory audits
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP) support: Facilitate Everbridge communications, simulations, speaking in BCP led forums, maintaining headcount, conducting assessments
- Corporate Property Group (CPG) Project Mgmt: CPG skillset, strategic thinking, business acumen, project manage the CPG reconciliation/movement by collaborating with LOBs, Business Heads
- System administration: facilitate new joiner access, emails, onboarding related issues
- 10+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- SharePoint experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, MS Teams and PowerPoint) skills
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma / Program Management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with ad-hoc reporting and analysis for business purposes
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid creative and strategic thinking skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to create and improve process through strategic thinking
- Works independently to identify the develop recommendations and solutions
- Financial industry experience
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.