About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Trade Services Associate...
In this role, you will:
- Provide support in retention of existing clients and referral of international banking issues within trade services
- Issue, advise and direct collections in accordance with Trade Services standards
- Amend letters of credit and process documentation
- Identify opportunities for growth opportunity through client referrals
- Receive direction from leadership while developing understanding of trade services, policies, and procedures
- Process complex letters of credit documentation
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Trade Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Fast and accurate keying skills
- CDCS Preferred
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.