About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Support proactive monitoring (local sources of information), identification and communication of any incidents at I&P Locations with the SMT
- Work closely with I&P resiliency/Incident management team/SMT / LoBs/Infra functions( CPG, Corp Security , HR , Legal, Finance, Technology, Comms etc) to flag and report/escalate situations with actual or potential impact to People, Technology or Facility
- Primary point of contact within the site for communication / coordination/approvals as needed for incidents/BCP situations
- Support on the HR database for people contact details which is an input to ever bridge/Site level tool used for communication for communication to staff at the site
- Facilitate logistics during walk throughs / tests /simulations organized for the LoBs at the respective sites and Coordinate with Infra groups / LoBs / BCM team
- Organize calls ( depending on situation ) with SMT / CMT / Infra functions to facilitate a response to a crisis / incident
- Take Minutes and help with communication / Take Notes for any actions during Crisis situation ( SMT /CMT /EIM Call )
- Participate on calls with EBCRP/EIM / BCM team / SMT to respond to crisis situations
- Prepare reports, dashboards and present / share to various level of leadership
- Support Incident Manager for I&P, as a point of contact for local coordination, collaboration and follow-up for better preparedness in managing crisis end to end
- Support other key initiatives which are across I&P
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.