About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Mailroom Processor. This position is the first step in a rewarding career in financial services. You'll learn about payment processing, and the financial services industry. Lockbox is a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline driven production environment working behind the scenes with little, if any, customer contact.
In this role you'll be performing general clerical operations tasks that are routine and/or repetitive in nature. As a Mailroom Processor, you will be responsible for receiving, preparing and distributing incoming and/or outgoing mail or packages; as well as, capturing transactions into a proprietary processing system. Other duties may include: opening, reviewing, sorting, logging, batching, scanning, verifying or matching data on documents, performing simple data entry tasks and routine math calculations. You will work under close supervision following established procedures.
The successful Mailroom Processor, will demonstrate strong attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to follow procedures, and basic computer knowledge. They have the desire and motivation to constantly improve their ability to perform each function quickly and accurately. The working environment is fun with a casual dress code in a highly secure facility.
In this role, you will:
- Perform general clerical operations tasks that are routine in nature
- Receive, log, batch, and distribute work
- Open and extract payments from incoming mail
- Regularly receive direction from supervisor and escalate questions and issues to more experienced roles
- Work under close supervision following established procedures
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of operations support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Lockbox experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to lift 15lbs
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time without getting tired
- Ability to work overtime
- Volume of work dictates the end time for the day
• Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sun 9AM - 5:30PM or until work is complete. Fri/Sat off.
• Sunday start time 8:30am- 5:00pm or until work is complete.
• This is an open ended schedule with the start time and end time determined by workflow. Required overtime and holidays as needed.
• 18035 Sperry Dr. Tukwila, WA 98188-4750
Pay Range$20.00 - $22.84
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.