About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Analytics Associate Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Supervise entry to mid-level individual contributors in transactional or tactical reporting and analytical tasks to ensure timely completion, quality, and compliance
- Evaluate and identify strategies for developing and utilizing technical and analytic resources to enable initiatives and projects that predict, improve, support, and measure business success
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and maintain necessary processes, controls, and procedures to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Leverage interpretation of data management and data governance regulations, policies, and compliance requirements
- Provide analytical assistance for designing, testing, evaluating, implementing, measuring, monitoring, and supporting business strategies
- Work with clients to define information needs to support business processes, initiatives, and projects
- Present findings and solutions to contribute to business success
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources
- Be responsible for selection, evaluation, mentoring and development of staff to ensure client service obligations are met
- Experience in Analytics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
- 10-12+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
- Extensive xperience in Tableau or SSRS or any BI Reporting tool- creating solutions with aid of data visualization. This includes but not limited to developing and creating BI dashboards, working on end to end reports, deriving insights from data
- Hands-on experience in SQL especially in Oracle, SQL Server & Teradata environment
- Hands-on experience in SAS
- Hands on experience in ETL development
- Well versed with SDLC, production cycle and release management.
- Intellectually curious/ quick thinker
- Good data interpretation and presentation skills
- Willingness/ability to take ownership of a project
- Exceptionally fast learner, able to reach non-trivial SME level under tight deadlines
- High energy, can-do attitude, self-directed, pro-active, self-starter who excels in an environment with limited supervision
- Assist in managing multiple complex exercises in various stages simultaneously
- Assist in managing internal customer expectations while adhering to internal SLA timeframes
- Assist in integrating multiple viewpoints and synthesize key messages
- Being able to adapt to change
- Thrives in a collaborative team environment and is able to work effectively with teams in remote locations
- Comfortable in a virtual environment, e.g. conference calls and webinars
- Bring a culture of operational excellence and enhancements
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and demonstrate strong presentation skills
- Engage with cross culture team members and stake holders
- Engagement and work with multiple senior management stakeholders
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.