At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Analytics Manager within Conduct Analytics and Reporting. This is a great opportunity for a motivated professional looking to join a team with a wide range of analytics professionals that provide significant analytical functions for the enterprise on Conduct Management data.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
• Manage an existing group of analytic consultants that perform manual redaction of sensitive PII data in allegations case notes prior to release of reports. The manager will either directly, or through a team lead, manage monthly workflow, oversee redaction Quality Control, and monthly metrics.
• Build a team to expand offshore support of advanced analytics functions in Conduct Analytics and Reporting in 2024…
Dashboard Creation and Support (e.g., Tableau & PowerBI) Teradata Tech Scrum Team Support --- requirements & testing Advanced Analytics --- Python, AI/ML, etc. Data Annotation (AI Training Datasets), models
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, Team management, project, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience management, implementation
- Experience with SQL, Teradata, SAS, Python, and similar programming languages
- Experience managing Business Intelligence (e.g. Tableau) development
- Experience managing Analytics developers and working with other technology professionals
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in on-shore/offshore support model
- Experience managing data sharing restrictions on sensitive data
- Strong presentation, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agile methodology and leveraging Jira tools for workflow and productivity management
- Experience working with business leaders and being able to translate needs into technical requirements
- Understanding of the importance of control, governance, and audit procedures
- Knowledge of Conduct Management data, such as the Enterprise Allegations Platform (EAP)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.