About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator...
In this role, you will:
- Support production projects requiring general domain knowledge, produce a variety of complex printed and digital documents and E-business product, marketing and sales efforts
- Proactively provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within marketing
- Perform complex analysis in one or more of the following: product, pricing, customer acquisition, website usage, sales and profitability tasks
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to collaborate with other staff in identifying key messages, development of production plans, and ensuring content is created and produced in a timely, effective manner for the appropriate media form, activity and messaging
- Interact with supervisors, business units, specific product lines, or vendors on project coordination, may assist other business staff in the development of marketing programs or website content.
Responsible for multiple deliverable types including presentations, maps, charts and graphs, meeting and events materials, and more. Provide quality and timely results while maintaining excellent communications with clients from across CIB/CB. This role requires consultation skills to deliver projects to meet both the clients’ expectations and the objectives of the Wells Fargo brand.
Pull requests from an automated queue
Prioritize request based on estimated time needed to complete, and client need
Communicate with clients, with a consultative and customer service mindset
Become an expert in and advocate for the Wells Fargo brand
Work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and work well autonomously
Track, document, and maintain project files and information in job archives
Review jobs for quality, brand adherence, accuracy, and completeness
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Marketing, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years’ experience in presentation design and/or print design
- Advanced-level experience in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Previous experience with Adobe Photoshop and PDF writer; InDesign
- Demonstrated skill/background in layout and graphic design
- Strong oral and written skills, including proofreading
- Advanced typing skills: speed plus accuracy
- Comfortable with US shift
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.