About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Associate which covers jobs responsible for developing, implementing, and executing business initiatives and programs, as well as serving as advocates for Wells Fargo's vision and business plans across business groups.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key indicators to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups
- Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiencies and cost savings opportunities
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing an understanding of policies and procedures, best practices, and initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with mid-level managers or cross-functional business partners
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
- At least 2 yrs completed of Tertiary Education
- At least 6 months of Business Execution experience
- Must be willing to work on night shift, shifting schedules, holidays and/or weekends
- Must be willing to work in McKinley, Taguig
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.