About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Relationship Support Specialist- Client Service Officer to join our growing team in Japan. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargo.com.
- Support complex or large portfolio of customers and share leadership role with Relationship Managers and Service Experience Manager in managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Assist with components of audit or compliance reviews and exams as required.
- Maintain policy manuals and Business Continuity Plan documentation.
- Act as the customers’ main point of contact for operational questions and handle complex customer issues including escalation and resolution.
- Provide the same standard of customer care to our internal team members, who may in turn be servicing Wells Fargo’s financial institution customers in various countries across the globe.
- Solve issues with various operations centers, internal bank departments and outside vendors.
- Prepare presentations, materials and serve as a subject matter expert for the department.
- Manages "owning the customer experience" approach and effectively executes on all standard protocols regarding interactions with customers.
- Conducts customer courtesy calls, by phone, promote relationship building and a positive customer experience during customer interactions and identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Provide new hire and ongoing systems, processes, policies and procedures training.
- Train and mentor less experienced Client Service Officers
- Work with Relationship Managers to structure and execute transactions for the most complex clients, and to manage portfolio with high operating exposures.
- Make decisions on complex customer issues and problems.
- Partner with Service Experience Manager to resolve issues and provide status updates on implementations.
- Collaborate with executives, management, relationship managers and other internal partners or business lines.
- Mentor to less experience individuals and may assist with their development.
- 4+ years of Business Relationship Support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 4+ years banking experience of international business, preferably payment and trade operation’s background and relevant product experience as it applies to financial institution clients.
- Client service experience for financial institutions clients in Japan/Taiwan market is advantage.
- Work collaboratively in a small team with a receptive attitude that allows him/ her to take on additional tasks that ensure the smooth running of a small office.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization, skills and ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and organization.
- Self-motivated with a strong goal orientation and can work well in a team orientated environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English, Japanese and Mandarin due to interaction with financial institutions clients in Japan/Taiwan.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Japanese and Mandarin.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.